The mission of the Master of Science in Finance is to provide students with a broad understanding of financial economics, and the ability to examine and solve complex finance problems.
Students in the M.S. Finance will graduate with:
- solid interpersonal, communication, and teamwork skills;
- a commitment to an ethical and socially responsible behavior in financial markets;
- the ability to utilize a holistic view of analysis and the development of complex finance models;
- problem solving and decision-making skills in a dynamic environment;
- an understanding of the interrelationships between the theoretical and functional areas of finance; and
- the ability to innovate and generate solutions for unstructured and complex problems.