Looking for a Master of Business Administration (MBA) program that fits your individual needs? The University of La Verne’s Career MBA provides a solid foundation in business administration practice. Whether enrolling full- or part-time, the program’s flexibility allows students to earn a Master’s of Business Administration on their schedule. Not only that, numerous concentrations allow participants to tailor their education to their personal career goals. With twelve specializations to choose from, students receive the exact experience needed for a specific field.
Career MBA is available at the La Verne campus. To work around busy schedules, graduate students can enroll part-time, taking as few as one class per ten-week term. In addition to the full-and part- time options, there is no prior professional work experience needed to enroll, and an undergraduate degree in business administration is not required. La Verne’s emphasis is on helping students develop the skills they need to successfully launch their careers.
For those with at least three years of professional experience, the Master of Business Administration for Experienced Professionals (MBAX) may be the best option.
Students can choose from the following MBA concentration options:
Students may also pursue the following Master of Science in Leadership and Management program concentration options:
La Verne’s Career MBA program provides a strong foundation in the traditional areas of business administration, the relationships among the various functional business disciplines, and a broad exposure to the contemporary skills of management. Graduates leave La Verne with the skills needed to:
- prepare an operating budget to support managerial decision making;
- identify the impact of information technology on an organization and utilize IT to increase productivity and/or competitive advantage;
- maximize value by efficiently allocating financial resources in an environment of uncertainty;
- assess an effective organization;
- develop a marketing plan;
- use management and analytical tools/ concepts to improve productivity;
- understand the requirements for effectively managing a global business;
- assess an organization’s current business position, functional resources, competitive capabilities, its opportunities for gaining sustainable competitive advantage, and implement strategic initiatives; and
- demonstrate the use of effective business communication.
Ultimately, La Verne MBA students become problem solvers, critical thinkers, and leaders. They understand contemporary technology, behave with social responsibility, and thrive in diverse business environments around the globe.
Ready to apply?
La Verne’s MBA program starts year-round; join the next cohort today!Apply Now
Want to learn more?
Check out our information session schedule to sign up for an event or webinar.RSVP Now
Do you have questions?
Our admissions representative is available to help. Contact Rina Lazarian-Chehab at (909) 448-4317 or email.Email