Looking for a Master of Business Administration (MBA) program that fits your individual needs? The University of La Verne’s Career MBA provides a solid foundation in business administration practice. Whether enrolling full- or part-time, the program’s flexibility allows students to earn a Master of Business Administration on their schedule. Not only that, numerous concentrations allow participants to tailor their education to their personal career goals. With twelve specializations to choose from, students receive the exact experience needed for a specific field.
Career MBA is available at the La Verne Campus. To work around busy schedules, graduate students can enroll part-time, taking as few as one class per eight-week academic session. No prior professional work experience is needed to enroll in our traditional MBA program, and an undergraduate degree in business administration is not required. University of La Verne’s emphasis is on helping students develop the skills they need to successfully launch their careers.
For those with at least three years of professional experience, the Master of Business Administration for Experienced Professionals (MBAX) may be the best option. Graduates of the master’s program looking to complete their business education and expand their career opportunities may consider applying to the Doctor of Business Administration.
Students can choose from the following MBA concentration options:
- health services management
- healthcare analytics
- information technology
- international business
- management and leadership
- supply chain management
Students may also take concentration options offered through our Master of Science in Leadership and Management program:
- organizational development
- nonprofit management
- human resource management
The ideal graduate program will have faculty with relevant expertise in the field and who’ve worked in the kinds of places graduates want to work. Our faculty can prepare students to take the next step in their career and education.
University of La Verne’s Career MBA program provides a strong foundation in the traditional areas of business administration, the relationships among the various functional business disciplines, and a broad exposure to the contemporary skills of management. Graduates leave University of La Verne with the skills needed to:
- prepare an operating budget to support managerial decision making;
- identify the impact of information technology on an organization and utilize IT to increase productivity and/or competitive advantage;
- maximize value by efficiently allocating financial resources in an environment of uncertainty;
- assess an effective organization;
- develop a marketing plan;
- use management and analytical tools/ concepts to improve productivity;
- understand the requirements for effectively managing a global business;
- assess an organization’s current business position, functional resources, competitive capabilities, its opportunities for gaining sustainable competitive advantage, and implement strategic initiatives; and
- demonstrate the use of effective business communication.
Ultimately, our MBA students become problem solvers, critical thinkers, and leaders. They understand contemporary technology, behave with social responsibility, and thrive in diverse business environments around the globe.
Ready to apply?
La Verne’s MBA program starts year-round; join the next cohort today!Apply Now
Want to learn more?
Check out our information session schedule to sign up for an event or webinar.RSVP Now
Do you have questions?
Our admissions representative is available to help. Contact Rina Lazarian-Chehab at (909) 448-4317 or email.Email